|Job Ref:||204809372||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Technical Support Operative|
Excellent salary + benefits
Our client is an award-winning connectivity provider who has established a reputation for quality and maintaining a personal, unique approach for each of their partners, listening to their needs and satisfying their requirements. Due to continued success in their market, they are now recruiting for a Technical Support Operative to join their head office team in Telford.
Working in the Technical Support Team this role Technical Support Operative involves:
- Providing telephone and email support 24/7/365 including the logging of issues on the internal company systems.
- Collaboration with internal support teams to achieve efficient fault resolution.
- Providing continued support out of hours.
- Configuring new accounts, administer server and domain names.
- Proactively contacting the key customers to ensure high quality service is maintained.
- Keeping up to date with the company`s service and product offering and suggesting improvements to working practices.
The ideal Technical Support Operative will demonstrate:
- A broad knowledge of the telecoms sector and networking principles.
- Experience of dealing with internet services such as DSL, domain hosting, email and VoIP an advantage.
- Good telephone and written skills and able to work calmly under pressure from customers and suppliers.
- Organised and passionate about delivering customer service excellence.
- Good MS Office skills are a requirement and knowledge of MAC OS would be advantageous.
- Excellent salary depending on experience
- Annual bonus scheme
- Child Care Vouchers