|Job Ref:||204809475||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Job Title: .Net Web Applications Developer|
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: Depending on Experience
Our client are a fun and laid back office offering a stimulating role that is extremely rewarding for the right candidate. They are currently looking for a talented, dedicated and experienced Microsoft .Net Web Applications Developer to work as part of a lively team to help take their award-winning CMS and Travel booking Systems forward.
This role is a demanding one, but will be hugely rewarding for the right candidate. You will have a key role in developing, managing and delivering high quality web applications with additional responsibility for the technical quality of production and delivery of development on-time.
You will also communicate to the management team and your colleagues on each project's status whilst ensuring the highest level of quality in the work through code reviews, appraising technical aspects of work.
The successful candidate will have working knowledge of:
* Programming with (url removed) (either (url removed) or C#)
* HTML and CSS
* MS SQL databases (although working knowledge of any SQL-based database is acceptable)
* AJAX, JSON, XML & XLST knowledge also beneficial
Ideally you should have, or be completing, a degree incorporating Software Engineering practices but this is not essential. The ideal candidate will be have a real passion for digital technology and enjoy working as part of a team and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Competitive basic salary
* Annual salary review
* Up to 25 days a year holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
* Flexi-time (subject to completion of training)
* Access to Perkbox e.g. high street discounts, cycle to work scheme etc. (after 6 months)
* Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme (after 12 months)
* Get your birthday as a paid day off (after 12 months)
* Childcare Vouchers (after 12 months)
* Private Medical Insurance or £500 towards Gym Membership (after 24 months)
* £300 towards a training program or course of your choice (after 24 months)
* Free access to online training platform Lynda - covering multiple subjects including hobbies.
* Regular Team Incentives
* Excellent Training Program to help increase your knowledge and skillset
Please also attach a covering letter explaining why you are well suited to the role you are applying for.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: (url removed)