|Job Ref:||204809537||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crewe||Address:||Post Code:||CW2||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Service Delivery Manager|
Shortlist Recruitment are currently working with a leading Software house based in Crewe who are currently looking for Service Delivery Manager to join their established and expanding team. As the Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible for all IT Services within the business.
As the Service Delivery Manager you will:
* Deliver a first class service, that is responsive and provides visibility of performance to all key stakeholders
* Develop and manage to agreed Service Levels, reporting into the board
* Develop the support model for new product and channel offering
* Develop the release strategy and timescales to support the overall IT Portfolio and ongoing IT infrastructure maintenance
* Develop and manage an Environment Strategy to support the agreed Business Change Programme
* Ensure new projects are designed for a smooth service implementation
* Manage improvements to the service without increasing costs
* Identify annual cost saving opportunities by developing a long term strategy
* Reflecting the business growth projections in the annual infrastructure planning
* Develop and maintain a security strategy, and create a programme to deliver improvements and monitor exposure
* Coverage across desktop, Tools, hosting, networks, databases
* Develop in conjunction with Group Infrastructure
* Liaise with Group Infrastructure to look to exploit group services to improve the service and reduce costs
* Determine direction and own the IT improvement programme
* Provide leadership to IT team
* Active membership of IT Architecture Forum
* Manage the budget for Service Delivery
As the Service Delivery Manager you will be eligible for a salary up to £65K plus good benefits. You must have a proven track record working in a Service Delivery Management position and looking for your next challenge. This is an urgent requirement. If you are interested in the Service Delivery Manager please click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis