|Job Ref:||204809594||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
My client, an imaging specialist who develops, produces and sells high quality and sophisticated imaging products and related solutions is currently seeking a National Sales Manager to join them.|
The role will be responsible for taking an existing and successful sales team and developing them so that they have the key skills to achieve accelerated growth.
The organisations route to market is to utilise sales and marketing teams to create end user demand by direct engagement which is then ultimately fulfilled through the channel.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in a capital equipment business to business sales environment and experience of developing a successful sales channel. You will have extensive people management skills and experience along with the willingness to lead from the front and develop business with key account level clients.
Your ultimate responsibility will be to deliver profitable sales growth from our existing customer base; identifying market opportunities, new areas of business and introduce new customers within the UK & Ireland.
Essential Job Functions
• Performance Management of the Sales Team, setting targets, tracking and reviewing.
• Coaching, improving & training the Sales Team.
• Work with management team to set the sales strategy in line with parent company budget expectations.
• Identifying product trends by market sector.
• Determine gross profit plans by product group and run at optimum profit levels.
• Consistent & regular customer visits with Field Sales.
• Key account management in new sectors.
• Establish great customer relationships.
• Organise and conduct effective monthly sales meetings.
• Oversee effective use of a CRM system.
• Improve the flow of sales / product information through a simple but effective reporting system.
• Provide weekly short and mid-term sales forecasts to Managing Director & Finance Manager.
• To consistently deliver key objectives as set by the senior management team.
• Proven and recent track record in working in an IT focused company selling product or solutions within one or more of our target markets
• Experience of B2B sales and working through a channel network.
• An established and recent record of sales management with a success story to tell.
Attractive package and benefits