|Job Ref:||204809628||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Chester||Address:||Post Code:||CH1||Salary:||£50000/annum pension, health||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Information Security Officer|
Shortlist Recruitment are working with a leading Chester based business who are looking to recruit an Information Security Officer to join their expanding team. The Information Security Officer will be working within the Infrastructure team championing security and safe practices throughout the company.
Skills required for the Information Security Officer:
* At least two years' supporting businesses with PCI compliance
* Risk assessment/management
* Network administration (Cisco, HP or similar)
* Use of SIEM software in the InfoSec improvement process
* Security incident recovery
The Information Security Officer will:
* Champion security and safe practices throughout the company
* Ensure security awareness training
* Deliver a rolling roadmap for continual improvement in security practice
* Chair and steer all security incident recovery processes
* Comfortably and diplomatically liaise with employees at all levels
* Take responsibility for compliance (PCI DSS and data protection)
The successful Information Security Officer will be eligible for a salary up to £50,000 plus a great benefits package including health insurance and pension. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Information Security Officer to join a growing Agile team based in Chester. If you are looking a challenging position with a market leading organisation then please send your CV for immediate consideration. The Information Security Officer is based in Chester and is commutable from Liverpool, the Wirral, Warrington, Crewe and North Wales.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis