|Job Ref:||204809763||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
An exciting opportunity for a Technical Lead Java Developer to join a growing start-up company in Cardiff.|
This opportunity would be a great fit for someone who is looking for a challenging role where they will have to be experience working with the latest of technologies along with developing there management skills further.
An ideal candidate will have the following;
* Extensive Experience with Web development with Java, Spring and Hibernate.
* Working knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL.
* TDD Knowledge using JUnit or an equivalent framework.
* Experience with jQuery and Strong OO design.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Is eager to learn new skills and languages.
* Is keen to constantly try out new technology
* Are willing to take responsibility and follow projects from inception to completion.
* You will be excited about working in a talented team that is focused on creating easy-to-use software that solves real problems.
Technology wise you will get the exposure to technologies such as;
* .NET core
* SQL Server
* Amazon AWS
* Express js
To name a few...
If you are interested in finding out more please get in contact with Chloe Murray on (Apply online only) or at
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy