|Job Ref:||204809781||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£44000 - £59000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Manpower Technical is recruiting for a Senior IT Project Manager on behalf of our client located in Nottingham. The role is an open ended Contract, and based within the Energy Sector.|
Key Accountabilities of this role include:
We're currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to take end-to-end responsibility for a broad
range of IT & Change projects. It's a chance to work across diverse business areas within our retail
organisation - for example, you could be delivering into our Residential, businesses in areas
such as Digital, Finance, Innovation, Community Energy, Credit Management to name a few. The
work you do will span every stage of the project lifecycle, from concept to delivery. You'll work
closely with our Change Organisation to ensure the right change is delivered to our business.
The remit will include the delivery of new IT systems as well as enhancements to our existing applications and you may be responsible to managing large programmes or multiple projects.
You will need to handle estimating, project planning, reporting, financial planning, and issue and
risk management throughout the delivery lifecycle, always making sure your projects are delivered
within our budget, time, quality, scope constraints & the most importantly the benefits to the
Desired knowledge and skills include:
* A proven ability to line manage and lead teams of IT & Change professionals, and to manage
change projects of multi-million £££ investment in a fast-changing business environment
* Strong 3rd party vendor management
* Formal project management qualifications such as APMP, PMI as well as a sound
understanding of a range of project management methodologies, tools and techniques.
* Proven communication skills at all levels including Senior Business Stakeholders
* An understanding of business analysis, design, development, testing and other specialist
project management skills.
* Experience of Agile Systems development principles
* A strong academic record - it's likely that you'll have a graduate level education.
* Experience in Microsoft Project (or an equivalent planning tool) and a proven ability to deliver
Software development projects.
* Experience in a retail, Utility or financial institution environment.
Shifts: Full Time.
Salary: £44,010 - £59,203 Per Annum + Benefits
Contact: Sam Rawlings, Manpower Technical, St Albans (Apply online only)
**Please ensure documents are sent in a word format