|Job Ref:||204809972||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Barton-upon-Humber||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Technical Architect - Barton Upon Humber - UK - Up to 55k DOE - Cutting Edge Technology, Extensive Benefits and Much More....|
My Client is currently on the lookout for a Technical Architect to come in and join their Agile development team working on Back-End systems which are built with Symfony 2 and 3.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for...
* The technical architecture of key bespoke web based systems which have functionality across all areas of the business
* Defining the technical approach to deliver projects via HLD's
* Creating Designs which match both functional and non-functional requirements
* Acting as a point expert on systems for all developers to escalate queries and issues to
* Identify weakness in existing code using code analysis
* Lead architecture discussions for certain projects
The ideal candidate will have...
* At least 5 years experience in creating and managing OO PHP based systems
* Thorough knowledge of PHP5, Symfony2 framework and Doctrine2 ORM and the strengths and limitations of each of them
* Proven experience in implementing, scaling and securing Private and Public facing RESTful APIs
* Strong background in, and deep knowledge of distributed MySQL 5 architectures
* Good appreciation of RDBMS and NoSQL solutions and their use-cases within varying architectures
* Understand and possess practical experience of Attribute-Driven Design (ADD)
* Can conduct analysis using Architecture Tradeoff Analysis Method (ATAM)
* Proven successful experience in mentoring developers
* Design patterns knowledge and practical experience implementing them
* Has experience of participating in full life cycle development (design, development, testing and implementation)
* Has experience of Agile project methodologies and its impact on iterative design
The client at hand pride themselves on their approach to Development and the environment which they create for the team to work in. They always look to progress the skillsets of their employees and even have bonuses in place for those who show rapid personal development.
This is a role attracting a high number of applications and the client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible. If you think you are the right fit for this opportunity please send your CV in today to avoid missing out.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To discuss this opportunity as a Technical Development in more detail please send your CV in in full confidence.
KeyWords: Pearson Frank, PHP, Developer , Technical Development , Barton upon Humber, Yorkshire, Humberside, United Kingdom