|Job Ref:||204809979||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
UX Designers - Gibraltar - 6 months - £300/£450 per day (Flights and Accommodation included)|
I am currently recruiting for 2 UX Designers on a contract basis for 6 months in sunny Gibraltar.
My client are working on enhancing their main product with improving key journeys and new features. Some of the improvements are going to be focused around some of the biggest sporting events of 2016/2017.
You will be collaborating across product streams and UX centre of excellence and will take part in innovation and contribute to the development of front end platforms.
Tasks will involve in define, follow and build clear, consistent and cohesive design patterns and assests. Following that, designing and engaging experiences across product verticals.
• UX Design in an E-Commerce environment
• Experience of Testing and UX processes beyond wire framing
• Responsive Design Experience within mobile apps
- Good knowledge of user-centred design principles, information and visual design best practices, including design constraints (web standards, accessibility, etc)
- Understanding target audiences' needs, motivations, goals and translating them into creative concepts
- Experience creating user journeys, persona`s, wireframes and designs
- Ability to work across multiple projects and work streams
- Understanding and Exposure to HTML and CSS and responsive design
They are looking for the successful candidates to start in the next 2 weeks. Skype interviews will take place over the course of the next few days and a decision will be made by Friday this week.
For anymore information please contact Kim Littler on (Apply online only) or email