|Job Ref:||204810117||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£75000 - £85000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
IT Operations Manager - Central London, Law Firm, £75k - £85k|
Our client is a leading law firm based in the City of London, who are now looking for an IT Operations Manager to direct and oversee the Infrastructure, Service Desk and Training teams on a daily basis.
You will assist the Head of IT in ensuring that the operational IT teams deliver technology solutions which support the evolving business requirements of the firm.
Responsibilities of IT Operations Manager:
You will be responsible for managing and supervising the Infrastructure & Security, the Service Desk [and the Training] Teams ("the Operational Teams") on a day to day basis, and will take the lead on and supervise the planning, and implementation of and be responsible for project managing projects assigned to the teams for whom you are responsible.
* Project management as required, applying strong project management techniques to ensure benefits and solutions are delivered against agreed time-scales
* Problem analysis and resolution as required
* Pro-actively develop effective working relationships with partners and managers around the Firm to understand their IT needs and offer advice and solutions to problems
* Monitoring technical development in network infrastructure and systems architecture, including voice and data communications and storage solutions
Skill Set and Experience for IT Operations Manager:
* 5 years' experience managing a team within a professional services, ideally in a legal environment/law firm.
* Strong leadership skills and willingness to function as a role model to the Operational Teams
* Project management skills
* Experience of implementing the ITIL framework appropriately within smaller operational skills
* In-depth understanding of a modern, agile and adaptive software and hardware infrastructure environment
* Develops their own knowledge and skills to meet the demands of the role.
The IT Operations Manager position is based in Central London and will pay a salary in the region of £75,000 - £85,000 depending on experience
For further information on this opportunity, contact the team at Lewis Paige on +44 (0)20 (Apply online only) or visit our website at (url removed)
*Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes