|Job Ref:||204810311||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£500 - £550/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Operations Security Policy specialist | Initial 3 month contract | £500 - £550|
Start date 1st November
*** Holding current SC clearance is essential for this role ***
The large government client are setting up a Cyber Security Operating Centre (CSOC) in Manchester. This will provide Security monitoring and security response across the clients platform. As part of this build the CSOC will need a policy specialist to provide and adapt a policy document set.
As part of this build the CSOC will need a policy and process document set. The aim is to develop an existing document set from a functioning CSOC implementation and tailor this to our clients needs.
Key skills required:
Experience of working in a CSOC.
Be able to provide a proven template and live examples of a CSOC policy set.
Cyber security policy and process development experience including the following:
* Business analysis and stakeholder management.
* Business process modelling using BPMN.
* Business process verification and validation, and business process simulation.
* Ability to derive process, policies and manuals from business process models.
* Strong background in cyber defence and Security Operations Centres (SOCs).
* Training and launching of business processes.
* Business process improvement.
* Strong background in legal, ethical, and security policies, and the use of appropriate process flow tools.
If this contract is of interest to you, please contact (Apply online only) or submit CV for immediate review.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas