|Job Ref:||204810581||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
ERP Implementation Consultant (NetSuite)|
£35,000 - Car Allowance, Fuel Card, Bonus 10%, Pension, Healthcare
What Will You Do?
* Work on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support and other special projects.
* Engage with clients and colleagues on revenue recognition solution support.
* Create and deliver presentations on technical concepts, project work plans, delivery approach, milestones, and results to client stakeholders.
* Educate internal and external audiences on NetSuite best practices.
* Identify, design and implement creative business solutions to continually improve the firm's methodology and approach.
* Manage client relationships.
* Actively participate in career development activities.
* 1+ years of direct NetSuite implementation, upgrade, and support experience. (Or similar Tier 2 Software)
* Experience facilitating design and configuration of NetSuite.
* Strong business skills and experience in accounting, finance or operations.
* Experience with data conversions, interfaces/integrations, reporting, and customizations to NetSuite applications.
* Experience testing NetSuite application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts is required.
* Experience with full lifecycle NetSuite implementations.
* 1+ years of Tier 1 or Tier 2 consulting experience.
* PMP, MBA a plus.
* NetSuite SuiteFoundation, NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant certifications preferred.
To apply, simply submit your CV today; . This is an urgent role and will be filled quickly.
To discuss this opportunity further in complete confidence then please send your CV
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy