|Job Ref:||204810587||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
I have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Java developer with that creative edge to help develop a market leading product for a fast growing telecoms software company based in the Crawley area. My client is offering a competitive salary for the right candidate along with a relocation package.
You will need to be a confident Java Developer with experience in C, C++ and developing server-side applications using Oracle Java. In this role you will be responsible for developing and maintaining server side components that manage my client`s real time reporting collation and filtering mechanisms. Alongside this you will also be running test scenarios and addressing defects, whilst providing technical support from time to time.
Key Skills Required:
- At least 3 years commercial experience developing multi-threaded server-side applications using Oracle Java, including exceptional knowledge of Generic Programming
- Experience in web page generation using Java Server Pages
- Good knowledge of re-implementing fast disk-persisted storage and search algorithms
- Be able to speak good English and communicate clearly
- Experience working within a Linux environment
- Experience with HTTP SOAP and HTTP RESTful
- Knowledge of source control practices
- Good working knowledge of SQL databases
- Any knowledge of telephony or computer telephony integration protocols would be advantageous
This is a great opportunity to work within a specialist software house that specialise in delivering a comprehensive reporting service, which enables companies and individuals to seek data reports and data analytics, allowing them to analyse customer journeys & suppliers contact. You will be joining an existing team of developers, and in return for your expertise, you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary of up to £70,000 depending on experience. My client will also offer a relocation package for the right candidate who is looking to move into the local area