|Job Ref:||204810735||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Car Allowance and Benefits Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
As a Project Manager within London IT, you will be expected to manage and coordinate the delivery of a series of IT projects. You are expected to ensure that their projects produce the required outputs, to the required standard of quality and the within the specified constraints of time and cost.|
Technical Project Managers will ensure the project delivery across the full spectrum of delivery streams in the category and manage and mitigate risks accordingly. As a senior role the individual will be expected to take ownership of program delivery with minimal guidance and ensure appropriate project process are developed to enable the project to be managed effectively.
- Define project scopes, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate this to the relevant parties throughout project life cycle.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Analyze project profitability/business benefit and facilitate the drafting and submission of business cases and budget proposals
- Ensure that adequate resources are available to enable successful project delivery
- Task management of staff allocated to projects and initiatives
- Running a large number of business and technology projects of varying sizes at any one time
- Working very closely with Business Analysts, other technology staff, and with wider technology and vendor staff
- Providing consultancy to projects and business departments in matters relating to process, procedure and task management of the project tasks and resources
- Providing regular reporting to project stakeholders and management
- Management and reporting of financials associated with projects being worked on
- Escalating issues where necessary through appropriate forums
- Develop full-scale program plans and budgets and associated communications documents including the estimation of resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Identify and manage project milestones, deliverables, dependencies and critical path
- Communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion throughout the lifecycle of each project.
- Agreeing solution designs with IT architects
- Create and maintain a program plan
- Manage project tasks and responsibilities as delegated to appropriate personnel (including external and contract resources) and monitor to ensure such tasks are completed
- Engage and manage the technical resources within IT to deliver the constituent elements
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Ensure communications in respect of London IT operations are effective, accurate and timely
- Work with Head of London IT to improve or enhance any approved communications templates or mechanisms to the user base
- Report to the Leadership and Management teams on key risks and issues
- Implement quality reviews of projects post go live
pm, project manager, prince, agile, scrum