|Job Ref:||204810896||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£45000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
Senior ERP Consultant - £45,000 |
DUE TO STRONG GROWTH WITH CURRENT CLIENTS AND WITH EXPECTED NEW CLIENTS. CANDIDATES IN VARIOUS LOCATIONS OF THE UK ARE INVITED TO APPLY.
ERP EXPERIENCE IS MANDATORY.
Our client works with partners and end users to implement Infor software and industry standard processes with the aim of reducing costs increasing customer service, and creating frameworks for enhanced collaboration and business efficiency.
• Assist the realization of business benefits for clients
• Participate in full life cycle client facing implementation projects relating to Infor applications, working as part of an Infor Project team.
• Lead the information gathering and design process for a client implementation; including the development of functional business requirements and solution scope documents.
• Configure a client business solution
• Develop and execute test plans and test software configurations
• Provide training to clients key and end users
• Provide implementation consultancy and application best practice advice.
• Achieving engagement objectives
• Provide regular internal reports on the status of projects
• Attend product functionality briefings and training sessions
Software experience required:
• Minimum of 2-3 years' project experience of ERP software implementations such as Baan/LN, SAP, Oracle, Sage, MS-Dynamics, Epicor, IFS, QAD, Syspro.
Skills, experience and attributes required:
• Experience of one or more industry segments - Aerospace & Defence, High Tech, Distribution, Industrial Manufacturing, Chemicals & Life Sciences or Automotive.
• Business process change knowledge in one or more of Finance; or Warehousing, Logistics, Procurement; or Manufacturing and Planning; or Customer Sales Management; or Project Order Management, Quality Assurance
• Formal customer-facing consulting experience
• Reliability and deadline-driven approach
• Strong organizational skills & time management skills
• Strong oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team but also self-motivated
• Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
• Excellent problem solving and analytic skills.
• Willingness to travel nationally and throughout Europe
• English and preferably a second language
To apply for this role click Apply below or send your CV
If you wish to discuss this or any other roles which may interest you please get in touch with me on +44 (0)(Apply online only) (Ext 2328)
Washington Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy