|Job Ref:||204811005||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Post Code:||GL1||Salary:||£15000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
Helpdesk Technician |
£15,000 - £25,000 DOE
A highly regarded IT consultancy company in Gloucestershire is looking for a Helpdesk Technician to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for an IT professional with a combination of technical expertise and excellent interpersonal skills. We're looking for an energetic person with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude, as the role is focussed on outstanding customer service. You'll be able to work independently and take initiative, and you'll also work well within a project team.
The company first rate IT consultancy and IT solutions for a variety of businesses looking for help with strategic decision making and ongoing IT support.
• Providing support on the helpdesk for technical issues, including remote assistance to help customers with their problems.
• Log and manage progress of helpdesk tickets, providing progress updates to customers.
• Monitor logged tickets against SLA's on contracts to ensure 100% SLA stats.
• Update companies CRM / helpdesk system, based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
• Troubleshoot technical issues for infrastructure customers, again liaising closely with the customer, 2nd line support resources and your line manager on any issues.
• Liaise with third party companies on behalf of customers. i.e. HP, Cisco and Microsoft.
• General technical and project administration within the department.
• Assist with Pre-Sales enquiries.
• Some UK travel
• A-level or equivalent qualifications.
• 2 -3 years' experience in I.T infrastructure Installations.
• Proven administrative skills with ability to prioritise a wide variety of demands.
• General Desktop / Laptop knowledge.
• Minimum one Microsoft qualification and accreditation.
• Microsoft Office 2016, 2013 and 2010 knowledge.
• Microsoft Windows 7 to Windows 10 operating systems knowledge.
• Degree level or equivalent qualifications.
• Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2008 knowledge.
• HP hardware.
• Microsoft Cloud Services (Office 365, Intune, SharePoint).
• KPI based bonus.
• 22 days' holiday rising to 24 days.
• Private health cover and life insurance.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
GB Solutions - Independent Recruitment Specialists acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
For 16 years GB Solutions has provided an unrivalled service whilst developing a team of specialist consultants providing permanent, contract and temporary staff across a vast number of industries. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards