|Job Ref:||204811289||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
Are you a successful Java Web Developer looking for a new challenge?|
For over 40 years, my client has been bringing graduates and employers together. Their satisfied clients include major blue-chip recruiters, local authorities and SMEs. For any company or organisation looking to recruit talented and well-qualified graduates, they are the first choice.
Due to continuing business success and growth they now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Java Web Developer to join their team in Manchester.
As a Java Web Developer, you will be working in an Agile environment as part of a small Java development team in which you will be a key member. You will find yourself in a friendly atmosphere where the work will be varied and based around the latest Java technologies. You will gain exposure to all aspects of the business and will be involved in both the development of new web applications and the maintenance of existing ones. You will work closely with the Product Owners and be advised by the architects but you must also be keen to work independently.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• A degree in Computer Science or related subject.
• Commercial background in Java development with good core Java skills and in-depth understanding of OO principles
• Experience of developing software in a self-disciplined team, preferably in an Agile environment
• Be aware of security concerns in the context of a web application
• A self-starter, you will be eager to learn and quick to pick up new concepts and techniques
To apply, in the first instance, please send CV to Nick Dale at TRF Technical, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd