|Job Ref:||204811322||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
Are you a Test Analyst who wants to work for a company with excellent worklife balance and a fantastic career development programme? Perhaps the chance to work with cutting edge technology in a team that will constantly inspire you appeals? Or maybe the opportunity to work in a small but dynamic team where you'll be more than just a cog in the wheel? Contigo is currently looking for a Test Analyst to join their high performing team. Working in a small team where you will be more than just a cog in the wheel, your role will involve|
- Creating test plans and scripts and executing them.
- Raising bugs, tracking them and testing them together with any impact testing.
- Setting up appropriate data for testing scenarios.
- Providing support to internal support team and to customers where needed.
- Creating and updating relevant help documentation and internal user guides.
- Becoming an expert in the core functionality and training and sharing knowledge with team members.
- Helping evolve the team's processes and policies.
- Contributing actively to internal projects and company initiatives.
- Ensuring that all requests are carried out in a professional, disciplined, efficient and process-oriented manner.
Communication skills are key in this role with the ability to work collaboratively with the internal teams. You need to be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision while at the same time being committed to learning. We will provide extensive training to get you up to speed in the space we work but in terms of technical skills, we are looking for
- IT systems testing
- Web testing experience in multiple browsers
- SQL Server querying
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems
- Experience of working in an Agile environment delivering enhancements and new features (ideal)
- ISEB/ISTQB (ideal)
This is a great opportunity to join rapidly growing organisation. You'll get to work in a great office space, get fantastic benefits and opportunities to really develop yourself both professionally and technically. If this sounds like you and you want to hear more about working with us, please click the apply button ASAP