|Job Ref:||204811366||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tamworth||Address:||Post Code:||B79||Salary:||£0 - £1/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
IT Development Technical Project Lead |
Competitive Salary D.O.E
Join a global marketing company as an IT Development Technical Project Lead. You will benefit from a fantastic salary and benefits package. Help brands by converting interest into action.
As an IT Development Technical Project Lead you will be working within the Group IT team you will oversee the installation, configuration, development and management of the software systems. This will involve documenting requirements and obtaining stakeholder sign-off, putting together implementation plans, testing, and final roll-out. As an IT Development Technical Project Lead you will be a senior member of the team and you will support and mentor the junior members, offering guidance and training when necessary. In addition to this, you will also help cover the IT Helpdesk as part of the rota to support our users through phone, email, or in person.
* Capturing and documenting requirements, and estimating timescales.
* Designing and documenting implementation plans.
* Managing resource effectively (people and time).
* Performing adequate testing on each project worked upon.
* Documenting your testing thoroughly and accurately within an implementation test plan.
* Tracking support issues within the Helpdesk ticketing software.
* Performing system upgrades
* Supporting the Adobe Creative Suite installations, including Illustrator Deskpack, 3D Studio Toolkit, and Esko Dynamic Content Plug-in.
* Writing and testing scripts for use within Illustrator and Photoshop, and for use with Script Runner.
Esko Systems Support
* Installing, configuring and maintaining Esko Products, Plugins and associated licences.
* Customizing the WebCenter installations through requirements capture and sign-off, Implementation planning, execution, and testing
* Managing user creation, group configuration, and security implementation.
Research & Development
* Investigating and evaluating new technologies, methodologies, tools that could benefit the company.
* Performing prototyping to identify suitability.
* Preparing written documentation to support the findings.
Apply now or send your CV or call (Apply online only) for more information