|Job Ref:||204811393||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum Excellent benefits! (see job ad)||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
Mobile Product Owner / Business Analyst / Mobile App Project Manager needed for a well-known UK brand. They`re going through a major redevelopment of their customer facing mobile platform (this is very complex and exciting indeed!) and this is your opportunity to own the design and development of the mobile customer journey from start to finish. The roles is based close to St Pauls tube station.|
A well respected, household name brand in the financial services sector with an exciting digital and mobile road map.
The role is a bit of a hybrid role, but that`s what makes the opportunity so exciting. It`s essentially a Mobile Product Owner role, owning the analysis, design and development of a major overhaul of the organisation`s consumer facing mobile platform. It`s a complex app with huge amounts to be done in order to deliver the best possible mobile customer journeys. You`ll own this. It`s an exciting time to join, and the opportunity to make a real difference is absolutely massive. This will not be a slow-paced role, decisions will be made quickly and projects will move in a very agile manner. If you are an experienced Product Owner or similar, and you consider yourself an expert in mobile apps, this is the role for you. The Mobile Product Owner / Business Analyst / Mobile App Project Manager will become the subject matter expert for this piece of work.
The experience we need.
- Experience as a product owner, business analyst or similar, working with mobile applications is essential.
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- The ability to define and deliver mobile customer journeys with the potential to deliver an industry leading mobile platform to the brand`s customers.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
What you`ll get in return.
- £45,000 - £60,000 salary
- £4,000 car allowance
- Excellent pension
- Bonus of 10% or more depending on performance
- Lots of other great benefits, some financial, and ongoing career development, training and an excellent work culture.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call