|Job Ref:||204813268||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£24000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
Project Coordinator- Reading- 12 Month FTC- £24,000- £26,000|
As Project Coordinator you will coordinate all global projects and transactional activities on behalf of ESP and its customers and ensure that that delivery of these projects are implemented in line with project plans and agreed Service level Agreements.
We are seeking an individual who has gained some experience within a Projects department who is available to join the vibrant ESP Global Services Team.
- Act as the Single Point of Contact for customer project teams and coordinate all project and transactional activities.
- Ensure that engineering resources are assigned to individual project activities and that they are fully briefed
- Receive and validate all engineering documentation on completion of project activity
- Provide accurate and timely billing to the customer for all projects
- Produce monthly reports
Skills and Competencies ESP are seeking:
- Experience within a project management environment
- ITIL foundation- preferred
- Confident Microsoft Office skills
- Confident communicator
Monday - Friday - 9:00- 17:30- to be based at Reading HQ.
*Free onsite parking
ESP is trusted by global organisations to deliver tailored IT support and infrastructure solutions around the world, 24/7. We have added value to our customers for over 20 years by listening to their needs and proactively delivering the service they want, wherever in the world that might be. We are head-quartered in Reading, with staff in most of the major UK airports and regional Service Delivery hubs in Hong Kong, Trinidad and Mexico. Our customers include many household brand names such as easyJet, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic. We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic individuals with a can do attitude who can join our team. ESP offers a dynamic environment, a strong sense of fun and a commitment to career progression from within, all of which help us to deliver our outstanding services to our global clients.
Interested? Please apply today for a quick response