|Job Ref:||204813275||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£60000 - £66000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
Senior Network Engineer - Permanent - £60,000 - £66,000 + Excellent Benefits - Reigate/Crawley/Gatwick - Global Payments Organisation|
Cisco, Firewalls, SAN Implementation, Network Design/Architect, Network Engineer
Are you looking to put a stamp on your next role? Do you want to be key in what happens every day by being part of a world leading business who develop technology aimed at helping billions of travellers move more easily within and between the world's major cities?
My client are a leading integrator of payment and information solutions which mean travellers make smarter travel decisions and transportation agencies manage demand across the entire transportation network all in real time. My client provide contactless payments and traffic management systems that keep the transport network moving on a global scale and you could be a part of this eye opening and cutting edge organisation.
With this in my client are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to take principle responsibility for the management and operation of customer networks. To provide network design, architecture, consultancy and operational support to all areas of the business.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Provide expertise in development design and deployment of Wi-Fi and mobile (3G/4G) communications solutions to the Enterprise and customer engineering projects.
- Administer network protocols and technologies including: MPLS, BGP, OSPF, IPSEC, PVST, LCP
- Mentor and assist with the development of less experienced team members.
- Take responsibility for customer project deliverables
- Experience of FCOE solutions
- Experience of Storage Area Network implementation.
- An understanding of the principles of Datacentre Management.
- Unix/Linux knowledge
- Cisco Branch and Edge Routers
- Cisco Datacentre, SAN fabric and Campus LAN Switches, including Nexus 5-7K
- Cisco Adaptive security and IDP appliances
- F5 Local and Global load-balancers
- Juniper (JUNOS) Firewalls
- Web Application or Next generation firewalls (Barracuda, Palo alto or similar)
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person, please do forward an up to date version of your CV for immediate attention.