|Job Ref:||204813301||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£40000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
• Develop and run automated test scripts to simulate functional testing using QTP product.
• Develop and execute Silk Performer scripts to conduct product stress testing.
• Assess Technical Documents generated by Development team to translate into automated scripts.
• Initiate and maintain multiple detailed tasks in dynamic environment.
• Coordinate as a team with local and remote teammates.
• Collaborate with teams to enhance software quality delivered.
• Report and track defects in a bug tracking system.
• Support software engineers in reproducing problems.
• Classify and archive software images for retrieval and system configuration.
• Implement test cases by adhering to test instructions.
• Manage test plans for automated testing tools use.
• Draft test cases and test plans to test features.
• Automate test cases, reproduce and validate defects.
• Conduct server level testing on enterprise applications.
• Document reviews with developers.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Ability to Code Automated Tests
• Ability to Work Independently and In Team Based Environment
• Analyze Test Results
• Break Project Into Attainable Progress Goals
• Capable of Using Source Code Repositories
• Communicate With Technical and Non-Technical Resources
• Create Test Plans
• Develop Standards and Procedures to Determine Product Quality and Release Readiness
• Discover Bugs Within Software
• Document Test Cases
• Drive Innovation and Streamline Overall Testing Process
• Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
• Experience With Agile Development Process
• Experience With Web Based Testing Applications
• Identify Areas of Improvement
• Identify, Isolate and Track Bugs Throughout Testing
• Identify Potential Problems Users May Encounter
• Interpret Technical and Business Objectives and Challenges
• Perform Manual and Automated Testing
• Record Test Progress and Results
• Research and Analyze Product Features Being Tested
• Research New tools, Technologies, and Testing Processes
• Review User Interfaces For Consistency and Functionality
• Solid Understanding of QA Testing Environments
• Thorough Understanding of Software Development Life Cycles
• Work Closely With Development and Product Teams
• At minimum 2 years Testing experience
Ruby, Java, .NET, SQL, XML, web services, leading test automation tools and frameworks, closed-tools such as QTP, open-source tools such as Sahi, Selenium, Watir/N, Fitness. Agile, BDD, TDD Automation