|Job Ref:||204813375||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
Technology Enabled Learning Manager, Learning Manager, Instructional design, Manager, Instructional Design Manager, Technological Solutions, ELearning, ELearning Manager, CIPD, MBA, Prince2|
Technology Enabled Learning Manager required for a 12 month fixed term contract for my client's office in Central Yorkshire.
You will be managing client engagements and asset builds for the creation of learning programmes, playing a part in the management of my client and working with the management team.
* Contributing to development including scoping solutions as well as opportunities and creating proposals.
* Managing related opportunities through numerous channels
* Delivery of client project work for digital learning engagements
* Be a SME in advising the company's clients to help try and maximise benefits while further reducing risk
* Experience within Instructional Design and managing an Instructional Design team
* Competent in completing business development activities
* Credible and confident in building new relationships and networks and contacts to help develop future opportunities
* Client digital learning programme implementation and management of this process
* Undertaken assessment of digital learning solution options
* Advised organisations on latest innovations
* Implemented learning technologies
* Beneficial qualifications such as CIPD and MBA (Not Essential)
For further information on this position or to apply, please send a copy of your CV to Toby at Woodrow Mercer