|Job Ref:||204813510||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum OTE; £60k-£70k, Holiday, Pension, Bu||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
An experienced Vendor Manager / Commercial Manager is required to manage key high profile vendors and brands within the volume division of a rapidly growing Technology Distributor.|
SALARY: £50,000-£55,000, OTE; £60,000-£70,000
BENEFITS: Holiday, Pension, Bupa, Car Allowance, Perk Box, Health Shield
LOCATION: North London
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Essex, London, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Hounslow, Watford, Surrey
JOB SPECIFICATION - Vendor Manager / Commercial Manager
We are looking for the Vendor Manager / Commercial Manager to take ownership of key brands within the volume product division.
The role`s aim is to maximise sales volumes and profit and minimise issues with stakeholders
The role requires this candidate to be on the road at least twice a week with at least 3 times a week in the office.
In order to be successful in this role you will additionally be responsible for:-
* Revenue, Margin and Profit, Including marketing income of brands (MDF)
* Managing a £30M turnover division with 20% yoy growth
* 4 direct reports working across product management and sales specialists
* Creating strategic sales and operational plans
* Ensure all communication of all relevant data relating to products, promotions and strategies
* Build key relationships with partners, both resellers and some retailers
REQUIREMENTS - Vendor Manager / Commercial Manager
We are looking for the following skills and experiences in order to be considered for this job opportunity:-
* Solid commercial product management/ vendor management experience
* Strong Channel sales experience working with b2b customers
* Experience working with professional technology products
* Can come from Vendor, Distributor or Reseller as skills are transferable
* Proven ability to forecast, budget and plan business models
* Excellent communication skills, professional and able to present to Board level as well as Customers
* Highly driven and self-motivated with great work ethic
This is the perfect opportunity for someone to work for a fast growing business with a solid reputation in the technology channel, making positive waves in the industry.
One of the top 4 technology distributors in Europe who are fast becoming the most rapidly growing businesses in the UK. Part of a much larger group of businesses.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Zoe Chatley quoting Vendor Manager / Commercial Manager - Professional Technology reference ZC1610-39 to DD: +44 (0)(Apply online only) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) (Apply online only). Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based