|Job Ref:||204813568||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£30000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
Support Engineer (2nd/3rd Line) |
£30,000 to £33,000 depending on experience
Commutable from Birmingham, Solihull, Nuneaton, Coventry, Hinkley, Tamworth
GSA Techsource are delighted to be working with well established Midlands based financial support company based close to the Coventry area the UK.
The company are looking for an experienced Support Engineer to join their existing team to help support their 140 end users, some of which are based remotely throughout the UK.
You will be the point of escalation for the 1st line team and be supporting users up to a 3rd line level both desk side and remotely. As well as this you will work alongside the infrastructure manager to complete any migration or upgrade projects.
- Experience in a similar role is essential as you will be expected to hit the ground running with this position.
- You will be tasked with building and configuring Windows laptops VMware VDI machines when and where required.
- Setting up of new starters (Active Directory/Office 365).
- Knowledge of the administration and support up to a 3rd line level of Windows 7 up to Windows 10 as well as O365 and the general office suite.
- Knowledge of basic networking principles (TCP/IP)
- Excellent communication skills are essential across all levels of the business.
- Previous experience of supporting both desk side and remote workers.
- Experience of working on various Infrastructures related projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to really develop with a rapidly expanding company so if you would like more information about the role please feel free to send over your CV or call (Apply online only) for further information.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies