|Job Ref:||204813665||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£28000 - £34000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
Data Analyst - Software - Gloucestershire|
People Source Consulting are currently looking to Recruit Data Analysts in to a leading South West based tech firm.
The client are a market leading software solutions provider working with in excess of 150 of the world's top ecommerce businesses.
The Data Analyst sits at the forefront of the project lifecycle and is a key contributor in the analysis, design and documentation of the work required to integrate partners on to my client's unique platform.
This role will best suit an individual with a highly analytical mind. Someone comfortable working with large sets of Data and looking for a role with a heavy Data - focus.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Taking part in and running client workshops / calls / online meetings with external partners to ratify the requirements for integrating them on to our platform and understand their existing data and data requirements.
* Document client requirements and be able to gain agreement and acceptance from business users.
* Utilising SQL, Excel and other Data Querying / Manipulation Tools.
* Understand, analyse and document data provided by the client in a variety of formats.
* Discover, validate and document business requirements related to continued development of the online platform.
* Design the functional solution to the business requirements above by writing epics, stories and acceptance criteria that accurately describe the proposed solution.
* Liaising with the project managers, defining scope and delivery plan for integrating a new clients on to the platform.
* Reporting on the status of each project to both internal management and clients.
* Facilitate client and project team communication to resolve issues that arise.
* Conduct demos to a client to highlight the benefits of using the unique Portal
Essential Technical Skills and Experience:
* Minimum of 3 years IT analysis, Applications consultancy or Technical IT consultancy.
* Minimum of 2 years' experience of one or more relevant Software solutions (WMS,ERP, OMS, PIM)
* Minimum 2 years' experience within a development focused environment
* A strong understanding and working experience in SQL
* Advanced skills in Excel
* Experience of Data Integrations (At least one project).
* Experience in Data Querying / Manipulation Tools and procedures (SQL, Excel, grep, ETL etc.)
* High Level understanding of software development processes required.
* Highly Proficient communication skills (Fluent English, client facing experience)
* Excellent written, verbal and nonverbal communication skills
* Energetic, self-starting attitude and work ethos.
* Well-developed analytic and consulting ability
* Comfortable handling large data-sets
* High Level understanding of integration via middleware desirable but not essential.
Highly Advantageous Skills and Experience:
* Diagramming software's (Visio, OmniGraffle, Lucidcharts, iGrafix, Gliffy etc.)
* Wireframing Software (Balsamiq, OmniGraffle, Gliffy etc.)
* Google Suite Applications (docs, sheets, drive, Gmail etc.)
* Working knowledge of Conference and Jira
* Working knowledge of Mac OS.
* Software Development Methodology (Kanban, Scrum, XP)
In return my client are offering an opportunity to join a market leading Software provider at a time of enormous growth and excitement. This client have grown exponentially since their inception in 2012 and continue to thrive in their market space.
The opportunities for personal and professional growth within this business are huge.
Salary is up to £34,000 depending on relevant experience + huge opportunities for career progression.
To be considered for this role, please submit you up to date CV and any supporting documentation ASAP.
Due to the high number of application expected, only candidates selected to progress to interview will be contacted within 5 working days. All other profiles will be retained for future consideration.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by, join one of the UKs most up and coming businesses and take your career to the next level!
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas