|Job Ref:||204813712||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£NEG Negotiable||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
SQL DBA, Database Administrator, SQL, SSRS, SSIS|
SQL DBA, Database Administrator, SQL, SSRS, SSIS - My key client based in Warrington, require the services of a SQL DBA on an initial 3 month contract, with the potential to extend. We are looking for an experienced SQL DBA with all the necessary skills to perform a full health check on all group SQL environments and produce a report.
- Create a report that will address, but not be limited to, the installation, security, performance, scalability, rationalisation and licensing of the current estate.
- Detail the current status, list issues and provide an action plan for the completion of any activities required by the DBA.
- On completion of the activities the DBA will produce a further report to detail a strategy for the future maintenance of the estate.
- Experience and a track record in IT or related field with a focus on implementing &/or technical support highly transactional, data centric, services (e.g. data-warehousing, ETL based solutions, integration solutions, enterprise data services etc.)
- Prior experience working in environments where SharePoint has been utilised
- Windows server 2008 R2 experience (configuring and diagnosing)
- Strong SQL server version 2008R2 - 2014R2 experience
- Excellent T-SQL coding skills for analysing data
- Installation, Configuration, Maintenance and troubleshooting
- Two or more of the following:
- SQL Mirroring
- Transaction Replication
- Log shipping
- Integration Services
- Performance tuning
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience implementing and diagnosing software solutions
- Team Foundation Server
- Maintaining and testing disaster recovery
- Experience of virtualisation technologies
- IIS and web services
- Continuous Integration
(Technical Analyst, DBA, Database Administrator, Programmer, SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL, Rational Database, high volume transactional databases, high volume transactional database, TFS, Team Foundation Server, Banking, Financial, 3rd Party, Replication, Disaster Recovery, Database Design, Prototypes, Solution Design, Contract, Warrington, Manchester, Liverpool, Stockport Macclesfield, Bolton, Wigan, Stoke on Trent, Chester, Southport)