|Job Ref:||204813801||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
£40k - £50k
My client based in Staffordshire is in need of a Product Owner to be at the heart of a changing and dynamic digital business entering a period of growth. The role is the key role working on a day to day basis with the development teams.
As the subject matter expert on key products and features from definition to implementation, you will be determining the detail of what needs to be delivered and the prioritisation of those elements. As the representative of the product, user and business stakeholder within the scrum development team, you will work to ensure user stories are high quality and the team connects and understands the business goals driving the epic or story.
You will be part of a growing and dynamic team that is taking bold steps to innovative under the leadership of a new CPO who has lead teams at top corporates and successful start-ups in the UK & US.
- Work with business owners to define and track key product performance indicators (KPIs), as well as release - specific success metrics
- Partner with customer insight and UX teams to incorporate quantitative and qualitative customer data and research into product iterations/releases and optimisation roadmaps.
- Working & delivering success in agile teams
- Have a genuine passion for digital technology and products
- Proven experience in successfully delivering measurable business value through products, features or initiatives you have defined and managed
- Experience in analysing and mapping system data flows to physical process flows
- Experience working with scrum teams working at a high level velocity with strategic support from Head of Engineering and CPO
- Understanding of online and mobile technologies
- Previously experience in digital marketing, UX/UI, development
- CSPO certified or equivalent
- Strong technical knowledge from a product owner perspective
- Knowledge and ability to work using agile methodologies, ways of working, ceremonies, especially scrum
- Use of Jira or similar software development tool
- Commercial awareness and acumen - understanding the customer, business and evaluation of ROI
- Subject matter knowledge in ecommerce or audience based web and mobile platforms