|Job Ref:||204814033||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£300 - £342/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Analyst to work within Central Government on a contract basis. This position is based in London, initially until March 2017 offering up to £342 per day ltd.|
Experience of articulating technical requirements in large scale projects
1. Deliver requirements identification workshops to clearly understand the business need.
2. Articulate the technical requirement ensuring that it complies with CAST standards
3. Provide support and guidance on procurement strategy, including translating business requirements into measurable assessment criteria.
4. Support the development of ITT documentation including: questions and marking guidance.
5. Ensure requirements deliver an innovative but robust solution which best meets the business need.
1. Relevant experience of identifying and articulating technical requirements, ideally having a knowledge of electronic monitoring technology
2. Relevant experience of setting out questions and marking guidance for ITT
3. Experience of drafting statement of requirements as part of the development of business cases and justification for major procurements.
4. Able to communicate high level requirements to stakeholders/clients/suppliers.
For any queries please contact Rebecca Eaton on either (Apply online only) or