|Job Ref:||204814074||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wirral||Address:||Salary:||£0 - £35000/annum benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
ShortList Recruitment has a new requirement for an eCommerce Data Specialist to join a leading digital agency on the Wirral. The E-Commerce Data Specialist will work closely with the design, marketing and development teams to coordinate all the aspects of data.|
The eCommerce Data Specialist will have exceptional organisational and time management skills. Alongside this, a keen eye for detail will be necessary to attain a successful track record for this position. The successful eCommerce Data Specialist will be instrumental in developing the framework and process where new products are launched into the marketplace via the Magento platform.
Key requirements for the eCommerce Data Specialist are:
* Build and maintain the data integration processes for multiple sellers and product lines.
* Develop QA automation for efficient distribution and monitoring of QA initiatives.
* Work with sellers to communicate product specific data requirements.
* New Product Launches and Merchandising using Magento.
* Advise team members on best practices based on research and personal experience.
* 3+ years of experience within an eCommerce environment.
* Magento Certified Solution Specialist is a plus
* Understanding of Excel data entry/manipulation
* Site analysis and fact checking to ensure sites are up to date with the most current and accurate information.
The salary on offer is up to £35,000, depending on experience, plus benefits.
The eCommerce Data Specialist role is based on the Wirral and is easily commutable from Liverpool, Chester, Wrexham, Warrington and across North Wales
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis