|Job Ref:||204814219||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
Salesforce Team Lead|
* Do you go full-force into all things Salesforce?
* Are you always up-to-date with the most recent trends and technologies?
* Are you able to take any requirements and turn them into great Salesforce apps?
If you answered "yes" to all three questions, you may be perfect for this Salesforce Team Lead position for a leading online-only retailer. They're looking for someone like yourself- a strong background in (url removed), Sales Cloud and Service, someone who can take business requirements from product owners, lead an offshore development team and create outstanding apps on time. If you're looking for a Salesforce Team Lead position, or find your current role just isn't right for you, then this might be the role you're looking for.
What will you get from this Salesforce Team Lead role?
* A competitive salary of up to £65k, within a world-leading brand that are going from strength to strength, with a CYOD mentality in place
* A benefits package including a pension scheme, interest-free season ticket loan and healthy staff discount- not forgetting free delivery!
* Working in leafy Hertfordshire will see you in easy reach of central London, while still retaining the beautiful British countryside just outside your office window
* Working with like-minded professionals in a collaborative environment, with various sports clubs and socials to encourage a real team spirit
What are they looking for in you?
* Strong experience with com, Service and Sales Cloud- additional modules would be great too, but these are key!
* At least 3 full implementations of Salesforce- we're talking design, implementation and optimisation, working on the data structure and data flows to support development
* Expert level Visualforce, Apex and SOQL knowledge, as well as experience with ETL tools such as Pentaho and Jitterbit
* Agile leadership of offshore teams is essential- due to the nature of this role, you will be dealing with offshore developers daily, so your ability to communicate must be top-notch
* A real drive for the latest technology- it's your passion, and you will be encouraged to embrace it every day in this role
If this Salesforce Team Lead role sounds perfect for you, apply now