|Job Ref:||204814229||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Bingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG13||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
A position has arisen for a Graduate Software Developer to join a friendly and dynamic team, offering the chance to make a significant contribution to the development of 3D mobile mapping and monitoring solutions. |
Reporting directly to the technical lead, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the skills required to work in a cutting-edge research and development team. They will also be a self-motivated and pro-active individual with good communication skills.
The regularly scheduled work-week consists of 37.5 hours worked Monday to Friday
• Graduate degree (or equivalent) in computer science, or a related field, with applicable background.
• Strong development skills using C#, OpenGL.
• Understanding of software development plans, C++
• Experience using 3rd party APIs and SDKs.
• Excellent teamwork/communication skills.
• Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects.
• Experience with version control systems, e.g. GIT.
• Experience with Visual Studio 2015.
• Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies