|Job Ref:||204814306||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
The team has already released a Beta version of their application and believe that now they have the momentum of the market to truly take their product to every desktop and mobile user. They have been highly commended in all forms of media and really do wish to grow within that space with the addition of a Front End developer who would be at first in a stand-alone role, but would then have a team built around them.
* Can Do / Will Do Attitude
* HTML5 and CSS3
* Responsive webdesign (RWD)
* Design for Multiscreen (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile)
* Transitions/Animations (You know how to make a WebApp jump off the page)
* Object oriented JS
* Experience with RESTful web services (API, JSON)
* TDD/BDD - Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
* Tools e.g. SSH, GIT, Sublime
Nice to have:
* AngularJS 2.0
* Analytics Development
* Google Analytics/Intercom
* A strong desire to learn, innovate and build awesome things
* A creative drive and end-user perspective as well as technical knowledge
* A pragmatic approach to development work
* The ability to produce documented code
* The ability to learn quickly and work autonomously
* A keen interest in the ever-changing technology sector
* Fluent in English
* Agile/Kanban Understanding
My client really are strong believers in rolling out great technologies which allow their staff to push technologies boundaries and deliver world beating Apps, not only have the founders of this company successfully launched other well recorded start-ups they have now moved permanently to focus on this project which is anticipated to be there biggest and best yet.
If the above role excites you, please get in touch with an up to date CV and ideally a github account or similar.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation