|Job Ref:||204814397||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
My client believes that understanding your target audience is the key to reaching hearts and minds. Their deep knowledge of the healthcare industry supports their ability to deliver innovative solutions that bridge relationships, build brands, and grow sustainable business.|
With their teams in London and the US, my client is an agency with global vision. Seeing the bigger picture allows them to implement relevant strategies that leverage local knowledge and support your objectives.
They are currently looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join and support their team! This role is mostly weighted to front end development but you will also have some knowledge of .NET or C#.
* Experience using C# or .net
* Experience with frontend technologies (React, Angular, bootstrap etc)
* You will be working on existing products as well as new.
* You must be versatile, and happy to get involved with different technologies
* Great communicator and excellent team player.
* Input into existing processes and influence our ways of working in order to improve delivery's standards.
* The role also offers opportunities to work on desktop or mobile applications, across a large range of technologies.
* 70% development , 30% team collaboration
* Fully integrate with the project's team
We look forward to hearing from you!
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation