|Job Ref:||204814640||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Blackwall||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum £40k - £50k depending on exp||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
Our client, a well-established tech business based in Greenwich are looking to hire a highly motivated Senior Developer to join their expanding team.|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a brand new tech start up which is fully supported by an established company. You will be part of a new, dynamic development team that will quickly see the company grow into a market leading position.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and experienced individual and who is self-motivated, flexible and can work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. You must be able to demonstrate a good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions and be able to network with senior internal and external personnel in your own area of expertise. You will be able to work with minimal instruction on a day-to-day basis receiving general instructions on new assignments.
This role combines an accomplished technical resume with the capabilities necessary for instructing, influencing and otherwise enabling engineers to achieve company, project and team related goals (as they relate to technology).
Technical Skills Required:
• Broad Skill (Crucial Element)
• Servers (Vast Knowledge)
• Problem solving
• Java Script
• Creative Thinker
• Java Script
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Shows appetite and aptitude for owning responsibility of technical decisions and direction for one or many projects/teams
• Aptly manages team demands on his/her time and shows willingness/ability to delegate technical execution or responsibilities when appropriate
• Acts as a liaison or primary point of contact for communicating with client side technical expertise
• Directs technical aspect of operations related to escalated client accounts or high severity issues as they affect or confront a project or team
• Attends to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions to project/team or company related issues
• Demonstrates interest in improving the company's technical awareness, depth and use of technology across the business
• Participates in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies as it related to software development.
• You will understand and be able to speak to all aspects of the software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and associated execution models (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Iterative Development, etc.).
• Have a minimum of 5 years related experience
• Be a Team Player
• Be an effective and clear communicator
• Be Self-Motivated and enthusiastic
• It is preferred that the Senior Developer is or is becoming a recognised expert in specific areas related to software development
• A competitive salary
• Fun environment with ZERO politics
• 'Open door' policy
• Opportunities to learn and apply the latest tools and frameworks
Interested in finding out more? Click 'Apply' today