|Job Ref:||204814700||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Woking||Address:||Post Code:||GU22||Salary:||£20000/annum pension, medical, Life Insurance||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
Take Partner calls to support the system|
• Checking supplier websites for products that can't be found on the system
• Adding products to quotes and/or bookings, such as airline baggage, special requests child seats
• Keeping a log of failed bookings and reporting the issue log to external partners
• Group Quotes and bookings
• Maintain and respond to all emails in team administration inbox.
• Maintain and check on all emails in team confirmation inbox.
• Sending of any requested administration documentation to members when requested
• Ensuring all schedule changes are sent onto members and followed up with a call.
• Completing Weekly payment discrepancies
• Re-booking of any emergency failures
• Keeping, maintaining and reporting monthly Issue log to send to line manager at month end
• Keeping a cancelled booking log and ensuring any cancellations are reported to line manager
• Post-travel customer complaint handling
• Keeping to our Service Level Agreement (SLAs)
• Escalate any issues that cannot be resolved with member and/or business partner to line manager
Competencies (skills, behavior & attitudes)
The successful candidate will be expected to be efficient, professional and courteous to contribute to a dynamic business and lively office environment. The candidate will demonstrate a flexible, 'can do/will do' attitude, assisting in other areas of the business when required.
Qualifications, Experience and Expertise
• Experience of working with a Travel booking system
Very strong written and spoken communication abilities
• Efficient, organised and diligent, able to prioritize workload.
• High attention to detail.
• Good I.T. skills.
• Smart appearance
• Proactive and prepared to use initiative