|Job Ref:||204814743||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Grantham||Address:||Post Code:||NG31||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
Job Type: Permanent|
Date Posted: 18/10/2016
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
The overall purpose of the Software Developer is to build and deliver industry leading, robust and innovative software solutions that are fit for our clients' needs working collaboratively with the rest of the development team.
* Build clean, well-factored code in line with agile principles, following SOLID principles and using test-driven development and continuous integration
* Engage at all stages of the agile development process, including planning, stand-up, showcase and retrospective sessions
* Facilitate the smooth delivery/completion of projects, support or enhancements you are involved with
* Contribute to internal process and system improvements in order to ensure maximum efficiency across the company
* Support cross-team collaboration initiatives to bring products, services and processes together
* Excellent knowledge of (url removed) MVC
* Excellent database design and SQL skills
* Highly numerate and literate
* Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills.
* Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
* Bright, highly self-motivated and driven
* Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
* Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail.
* Reliable, flexible and cooperative.
* Diplomatic and tactful.
* Passionate about Software Development with a general thirst for digital knowledge
The company is constantly growing and we are proud to have a team of long serving staff. You will be working in a friendly and welcoming team which encourages co-operation and helping each other.
To discuss this and other exciting .Net developer opportunities. Please forward your CV to Joseph Ezzard at Nigel Frank International on
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the .Net market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities .Net jobs are.