|Job Ref:||204814782||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Alcester||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£20000 - £23000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
Support and Development Engineer |
Alcester * Full time * Permanent * £20,000 - £23,000
Arden Personnel are currently recruiting for a Support and Development Engineer.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Support and Development Engineer role you will need experience of;
* Administration and Installation of Linux based platforms
* LAMP and MYSQL administration and build
* Networking installation, configuration and design
* Must hold appropriate professional qualifications
* Experience of Voice (SIP) solutions and concepts is advantageous though not essential.
What's on Offer?
* The opportunity to earn £20,000 - £23,000
* Full time hours - core hours are 9am-5:30pm Mon-Fri, with some out of hours and weekend work required
* The opportunity to work within a well-established company.
Apply for this job
To apply for this Support and Development Engineer role please click the Apply button or phone our office on (Apply online only). Job reference - LW-1010