|Job Ref:||204814831||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
Senior Security Engineer - Permanent - Glasgow |
Are you an experienced Security Engineer with a strong background working with Enterprise Security products and frameworks such as Symantec, Avecto or NIST?
If the answer is YES apply now for this career enhancing opportunity.
You will be responsible for providing the highest level of security consultancy and engineering support for Data/Windows/Linux security agents.
This role will suit candidates who are experienced a Windows, Linux or Security Engineer with a proven understanding in enterprise security.
Key responsibilities include:
* Maintaining security infrastructure, providing stability by following and using the tools, policies, processes and procedures.
* Engineering, analysis and development of Windows endpoint security agents / solutions.
* Providing consultancy services to other IT Security teams
* Providing architecture assurance on Windows security initiatives
Essential skills required:
* Extensive experience with Enterprise Security products and frameworks such as Symantec, Avecto or NIST?
* Extensive Windows Operating System knowledge, including kernel debugging.
* Strong scripting and automating skills (C#, PowerShell)
* Extensive Windows Infrastructure (Active Directory)
* Experience of networks and firewall infrastructure (highly desirable)
* Previous experience within Financial Services (highly desirable)
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with one of the best salaries on the market, along with an excellent benefits package.
If you feel you match the above requirement apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age