|Job Ref:||204815053||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£26000/annum benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Service Centre Team Leader. An excellent opportunity to further your career you'll be highly organised, personable and knowledgeable in all aspects of customer and operational support.|
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
* Provide supervision, coaching and leadership to team members in order to achieve business and personal objectives.
* Manage, motivate and lead all team members in line with policies, procedures and values.
* Provide forecasting, reporting and other management information in a timely manner.
* Ensure Performance Management processes and procedures are adhered to.
* Maintain and encourage effective communication with all team members through team meetings and 1-2-1's.
* Work collaboratively with other Team Leaders to collectively work together to achieve the IT Service Centre dashboard targets.
* Fully support the Service Delivery Manager.
* Work with the Quality Team to encourage, develop and promote improvements in quality, customer service and productivity.
* Documented evidence showing how the performance targets and business objectives set by the IT Service Centre management have been met.
* A motivated and appropriately trained set of team members.
* Workload that is appropriately managed in line with resource availability, demand, grade and ability.
* Line management of team members.
* All team members are appropriately skilled and have access to the appropriate tools to undertake duties.
* All team members have a Personal Development Plan in place which is periodically reviewed in line with company policy.
* Ensure all team members are aware of policies and procedures and are encouraged to embrace the company values.
* Team duties are actively managed in conjunction with Workforce Planning to accommodate changes in demand from the customer and need to undertake non-frontline activities.
* Succession plans are in place and maintained for key tasks or knowledge requirements. This maybe shared between teams.
* No single points of failure exist for any key tasks or knowledge requirements. This maybe shared between teams.
* Service impacting issues are escalated to the Service Delivery Manager or IT Service Centre Management in a timely manner.
* Workforce and Planning are aware of all team changes in a timely manner.
* Delegate appropriately to team members in line with their grade and ability.
* Encourage best practice and process adherence from team members.
To do all of the above we require you to have:
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Flexibility and motivation and be a determined team player.
* The ability to work under pressure.
* Good basic IT skills in using a range of computer systems including Microsoft Windows & Office and be able to navigate comfortably around internet based applications