|Job Ref:||204815100||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Smethwick||Address:||Post Code:||B67||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate CRM Developer to join our client in Smethwick. Our client is the UK's leading independent manufacturer of cold rolled profiles, offering a wide range of engineering based services on a global scale. |
Job title: Graduate CRM Developer
Job type: Fixed-term contract
Reporting into the Group Customer Service Manager, the successful candidate will play a major part in the streamlining of the current CRM system in order to facilitate best practice of customer management.
* Provide user support for both technical and developmental enquiries.
* Manage the system maintenance to include such tasks as - new users, permission changes,
* To cross reference current operation against best practice, thereby creating a value stream in CRM management process that will be rolled out across the enterprise.
* In conjunction with the IT Team, work to facilitate the integration of the CRM system with the ERP system.
* Troubleshooting issues with CRM integration
* Workflow management and advanced find functionality
* Creating custom reporting, documentation and dashboards to the user requirements linked to best practice approach. For any development ensure that full test and quality assurance is run so as to ensure smooth transition to the live CRM.
* As a subset of the CRM drive the development of both Click Dimensions and Resco for mobile use of the MS Dynamics CRM tool.
The successful candidate must be educated to degree level, with a 2.1 or above in either Computer Science, Computing for Business, Multimedia or Business Information Systems. You must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to engage and interact successfully within the team.
Additionally, the candidate will ideally possess knowledge of ERP systems and sales operations.
Experience within a multisite or multinational organisation would be beneficial, as well as experience in SQL or data warehousing reporting.
Grad Central is a new service aimed at matching the best graduates with companies across the West Midlands and is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you have not previously registered on the Grad Central website, by applying for this role you agree to be automatically added to our database of job seekers. You will be issued with log-in details to your own Grad Central account where you can update your profile with your job preferences, set up job alerts and access our bank of helpful job hunting information.
If you do not wish us to hold onto your details you can delete your profile from our database by logging in and following the relevant options.
We do not pass on any information to third parties. Please refer to our website for our full terms and conditions