|Job Ref:||204815144||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hessle||Address:||Post Code:||HU13||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:28|
A key client of mine in Hull is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.|
The successful Data Analyst will be responsible for the analysis of the business performance. You will be responsible for producing regular and ad-hoc analysis, reports and insights to facilitate the optimisation of quality and service and business growth.
Key Skills Required of the Data Analyst:
* Assisting in the delivery of regular MI reports to the senior leadership team
* Working closely with the IT Department on the ongoing development of our customer database to enable consistent management of information.
* Presentation of data in a consistent, cohesive and comprehensive way, both in written reports and formal presentations.
* Production of market intelligence reports as required.
* Identification of data quality issues and the provision of recommendations and solutions.
* Working with 3rd Party clients
* Have advanced level experience of Microsoft Excel, V Look ups and Pivot tables
* Ideally have familiarity with Business Intelligence systems
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* A methodical approach to problem solving
* Strategic thinking
* Organisation & the ability to recognise cause and effect.
This role is paying up to £23,000 plus bonus scheme of up to £12000 per year offering OTE of £35,000.
If interested, please apply immediately. We also offer up to £500 for successful referrals.
Premier are acting as an employment agency