|Job Ref:||204815204||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:29|
A leading UK television channel is currently looking for a Broadcasting Technician to join their team in Central London.|
The role is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and professional candidate who is looking to kick-start an IT career by joining a leading TV and Web Broadcasting channel! Broadcasting/ IT Graduates welcome!
The successful candidate will be required to monitor and maintain the live web streams of the broadcasting channel as well as providing internal 1st line helpdesk support and escalating when necessary.
* Any IT Related Qualification (BSc, MSc, BTEC)
* Previous Helpdesk experience
* Previous Broadcasting experience e.g. MCR
* Microsoft and Apple Operating System experience
* Microsoft Office skills
* Handle incoming communications and enter issues into Helpdesk System
* Resolving issues at first call where possible
* Respond promptly to customer's messages and follow-up proactively in order to provide them with support
* Ability to resolve routine questions and problems with minimal direction
* Ability to use judgment on what to escalate
If you are interested and would like to find out more please click apply now.
Premier are acting as an employment agency