|Job Ref:||204815266||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £68000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:29|
JD Edwards Finance Consultant - £40k- £68k Competitive Bonus Scheme|
Exciting Career Growth opportunities within an expanding JD Edwards partner that has had great success in securing new end users to ensure projects going well into 2018. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a partner but be permanently based with one of their end users to ensure smooth running of the project and maintain hands on throughout.
A great opportunity for a JD Edwards consultant that is looking to reduce the amount of travel they do and live a more settled lifestyle.
The Successful JD Edwards Consultant will be responsible for supporting, implementing and maintaining JD Edwards Financial and distribution Modules. He/she would be expected to analyse, design and lead new areas of application within Enterprise One & 9.1 Version. The successful Candidate will demonstrate a high aptitude within the following areas;
* Strong Consultation and Problem Solving Skills
* Proven track record of managing and delivering on Budget
* Experience working with year-end process
* Working with specific departments to provide support for JD Edwards applications
* Good communication skills and be able to adapt their approach to best engage with their target audience from an end user to the Stakeholders within the company.
This JD Edwards Functional Consultant will have exceptional exposure working with end users to identify opportunities that will develop the business. This particular company has invested heavily into its technology arm, senior management have expressed their unparalleled commitment into the funding of new systemic business solutions. Due to this Blue Chip Companies recent merger they will be receiving a large cash injection specifically focused on enhancing IT Solutions.
Don't miss out on this amazing role!
Typical Candidates will possess the following Skills;
* Experience working with JD Edwards finance modules which includes GL / AP / AR / FA
* Thorough knowledge of all ORACLE JD Edwards Versions including; JD ENTERPRISE ONE / JD EDWARDS 8.10 / JD EDWARDS 8.11 / JD EDWARDS 8.12 / JD EDWARDS 9.1
* Business Analysis - Functional & Technical approach
* First and Second Line Support ability / Process Improvements / Ability to train and manage team members
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits and the salary stated in this ad is completely dependent upon experience. The salary on offer will depend completely upon a candidates experience and skills.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please send your CV or call Doug Dwyer on (Apply online only) in complete confidence ASAP.
Consultant / analyst / ERP / JDE / Oracle / JD Edwards / Remote working / Manchester / Liverpool / Chester / Oldham / Stoke / Cheshire / Stockport / North West / NW /
Washington Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy