|Job Ref:||204815276||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:29|
A Salesforce Junior Developer is required for this cutting edge and rapidly expanding Salesforce Partner. The Junior Salesforce Developer will be doing hands on coding with APEX and viusalforce, whilst utilizing their JAVA programming skills. |
As a Salesforce Developers you will work on projects ranging from a half-day of coding to support consultancy work; as well as working on the full development lifecycle from specifying, coding, testing, and delivering business functionality on complex requirements.
The ideal Salesforce Developer will be adaptable and personable. As a consultancy working on
bespoke systems, client interaction is vital to the continous success and growth. As your experience grows, you will be involved in shaping the projects from their earliest stages.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SALESFORCE JUNIOR DEVELOPER INCLUDE:
* At least 1 years hands on experience developing APEX, Visualforce and SOQL
* 1 years hands on experience doing JAVA development and programming
* Experience of using Apex (triggers, batch, call outs)
* DEV401 or DEV501 certifications is desireable
* A computer scienve related degree is mandatory!
* Excellent written & oral communication - fluent, comprehensible English a MUST
* Experience of other tools i.e: ETL tools, REST tools, AWS - is desirable (not essential)
* A can-do attitude, with a zeal for new challenges
* An ability to work individually, and as part of a team.
Soon after joining the company and learning all internal processes,the Salesforce Junior Developer will be expected to be able to take on complete responsibility for the development side of
This winning candidate can look forward to a Salary of up £40,000 with 33 days paid holiday, bonuses, and the comfort of working from home - most of the time!
If you are eligible to work in the EU and UK, and already based in the UK - do not hesitate to Apply today!
Tel: +44 (0)(Apply online only)
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of (url removed) consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavor to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical