|Job Ref:||204808773||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£NEG Starting salary + shift allowance + van + fuel||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:31|
Field Engineer / Trainee Field Operative (Mobile Telecoms) - Regional (Nottingham or Derby or Leicester) - Permanent|
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading mobile telecoms company for either experienced or trainee mobile telecoms Field Engineers / Operatives. My client are offering a competitive starting salary, full training, shift allowance, company van and fuel card.
As Field Engineer you will be responsible for attending sites in order to identify and actively resolve network system and related telecom faults.
Initially you will work closely with a mentor as well as the larger field based team to reach a pre-determined skill level in preparation for resolving the majority of tickets dispatched independently. You will be expected to gain product knowledge and experience from these engineers and proactively look to broaden you knowledge and skill level.
You must be happy to cover either Nottingham, Leicester or Derby, also be comfortable working at heights.
We are looking for someone with:
* Basic experience within a field operations environment of a mobile or telecommunications network provider
* Basic, demonstrable understanding of RF theory and practice, data communications and networking
* Knowledge of health and safety practices within an operational environment
* Passion to win - Achieve SLA targets, strive for high achievement
* Courage - Will be expected to continuously review existing process or procedure and suggest new ways of working
* Appropriate BTEC Level 2 or equivalent qualification in IT, engineering or telecommunications
* Full driving licence (Essential)
If this sounds like you and you are interested in finding out more information please contact Salome Maybanks either on (Apply online only) or email NA @ (url removed)
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy