|Job Ref:||204812630||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Uncapped OTE||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:31|
A fantastic opportunity to be part of one of the world's largest telecommunications operator in terms of network scale, customer base and market value has arisen. In order to tie-in with the corporation expansion plan, one of our major clients is looking for an Enterprise Sales Account Specialist to join their UK subsidiary of their global network company.|
Your main responsibility will be consulting with new and existing clients and selling solutions to Enterprise clients to achieve revenue and targets assigned by the company. Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships and providing unrivalled first class support and account management.
* To develop new Enterprise client relationships and a pro-active approach, to understanding their requirements and delivering a cohesive telecoms solution.
* To proactively self generate leads, opportunities and meetings with clients for new business
* Be responsible for the sales targets including revenue and margin from Enterprise clients
* Support daily sales enquiries from commercial perspective; respond to RFQ/RFPs and increase key client base.
* Liaise with internal sales team over leads/referrals provided
* To drive revenues and volumes (margin) across the product portfolio, to ensure that business objectives and sales targets are exceeded.
* Developing and managing sales campaign/strategies, including supporting the development and implementation of marketing and sales campaigns to take existing and new products to market.
* To provide account management to key accounts ensuring excellent service delivery
* To build strong relationships with clients to allow sales of the full suite of products and services
* Ensure that service to the customer is of the highest standard and quality at all times.
* Establish sales model and support agreement and other documentation
* Provide after-sales support including service performance review, contract renewal negotiation, process improvement etc.
* Prepare sales reports and formulate sales strategy for each customer account
* Degree or above in Business Administration, Telecommunications or related disciplines (not a necessity dependent on experience within the industry)
* Minimum 2 years of sales in the telecoms industry, including hands-on sales experience in Enterprise business.
* Proactive, self-motivated and a good team-player
* Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Professional manner and results driven
* Very strong commercial understanding and negotiations skills
A very competitive financial package, OTE commission structure and benefits