|Job Ref:||204813837||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Ipswich||Address:||Post Code:||IP4||Salary:||£23000 - £27000/annum neg + great benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:32|
Job Title: Store Manager|
Salary: £25,000-£28,000 plus commission and great benefits
I am currently recruiting for a well established Telecommunication Company who are looking for a Store Manager who reports to the Regional Manager within the Divisional Leadership team reporting to the Retail Director.
A store manager is responsible for brilliant execution and delivery of the business plan. Leading, engaging and developing a highly knowledgeable and skilled team, who role model a brilliant in store experience, famous for helping customers feel connected, connecting more people to more things every day and delivering successful commercial results on a consistent basis.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Own and implement a Store Plan, to lead the Way, Connected Customer & Number 1 Network vision in your store. Create a culture of high performance through excellent execution, first class retail standards and a passion for delivering feedback & coaching to the team
- Ensure every customer receives the service experience consistently in your store and lead the team in implementing and maintaining the best service on the high street ensuring effective queue management is in place
- Develop & review your team so everyone can take ownership for the customer experience. Support your team to seek and act upon feedback to improve individual & store performance for service & Sales measures and to own customer complaints through to completion
- To ensure that the store team have the knowledge, skill and confidence to match our products, propositions and services to the customer`s needs resulting in a brilliant customer experience
- To lead, set direction and quickly embrace change in this fast paced industry and implement change effectively and positively with your team
- To create and actively manage a relaxed environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable to explore all of the benefits we have to offer including effective demonstration and explanation of our connected products and services, cross selling at every opportunity. Take ownership & lead the customer experience, seeking and acting upon feedback.
- Competently and confidently communicates key business messages to the store team regularly, in a clear and simple way, ensuring the messages are fully understood & brought to life on a day by day basis.
- To be accountable for creating and developing a high performing team, continually raising the team`s performance, through the appropriate use of best performance reviews, coaching and development. Ensure you and your team are competent in the KNOW aspect of Your Career Journey and support the teams growth through Grow and Good to Go, ensuring everyone has a PDP in place.
- To proactively develop a clear succession plan for the store that supports the
- regions plan, contributing towards the wider Company succession.
- To utilise and understand key people metrics and HR policies and procedures to maximise the resources available and manage the performance of your business. Effectively engage your team and taken ownership in retaining your people.
- To promote information sharing by providing robust and regular feedback to your Regional Manager and other cross functional areas. Develop and maintain robust relationships with your peers within your region, work closely and effectively with your Connected Growth Manager / Super User & Regional buddy.
- To maintain a high level of awareness and knowledge of the retail market, telecoms industry and internal activity to ensure that challenges and opportunities for Retail are identified and fed into the relevant trading forums.
- To understand, drive and improve all areas of operational compliance, efficiency and security, ensuring that your store adheres to Policy, process and procedures and providing a safe working environment for both colleagues and customers.
- To be able to lead and engage a team and to ensure that all service & commercial measures are delivered consistently and brilliantly through others. Identifying and creating new business opportunities to expand and grow our products and services to improve business performance.
- allocation of work (task based)
- setting direction (objective based)
- performance management
- absence management
- yes No of direct reports:
- Between 3 - 20 Overall team size
- Be Bold
- Be Clear
- Be Brilliant
- A track record of inspirational leadership
- Strong evidence of delivering long term service & commercial results through a team.
- Highly self motivated and able to act on own initiative
- Strong coaching and development skills with team as well as setting medium and long term plans
- Effective listening skills that deliver against customer needs
- Evidence of attaining and exceeding service related team targets
- Great at networking and building genuine and productive relationships
- Mobility within local area
To apply: Contact Hal Croasdale SER LTD for further information, or ideally email with a copy of your current CV