|Job Ref:||203906519||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£70000 - £75000/annum Full package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:32|
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Manager to join a successful national residential developer for their division in Kent overseeing multiple RC frame residential schemes in London. The successful candidate will report directly into the Technical Director. My client is looking for an experienced Technical Manager with over 5 years' experience with a Residential Developer to be able to control and co-ordinate all technical information between external consultants and internal departments. To ensure all approvals are obtained and information received issued to allow for a programmed start on site. To understand, implement and adhere to the company policy/strategy.|
• Check all drawings and details for accuracy, correctness and commercial suitability.
• Responsible for the delivery of the most cost effective solutions
• Briefing and managing engineering consultants and overseeing the geotechnical investigations
• Will have up to date knowledge of UK building regulations and NHBC standards
• Management of the department to ensure all objectives achieved on time to a high quality
• Attend site visits and meetings in order to solve issues that arise during the constructions process.
• Ensure that new regulation requirements are anticipated and incorporated as required.
• Managing Technical Coordinators on a day to day basis